Francis Brown Limited recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods in order to sustain the environment for future generations.
All employees have a responsibility in their area of work to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
Specific Aims and Objectives for the business include:
- Adopting a pro-active approach to ensure that environmental impacts and risks are identified and managed.
- Controlling and monitoring all activities that may cause a significant environmental impact.
- Ensuring that our selection of products includes consideration of their environmental effects.
- Minimise waste and the consumption of resources, e.g., materials, fuels, and energy.
- Reuse and recycle wherever possible.
- Reduce and restrict the need to travel, promoting the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- Develop strategies and systems of working which maximise efficiency and reduce the environmental impact of the business.
- To provide appropriate information, instruction, training, and supervision enabling individuals to contribute effectively to development of the Environmental Management System
To achieve this Francis Brown Limited shall be developing and implementing an Environmental Management System generally in accordance with the requirements of BSEN ISO 14001:2015.
To ensure greater commitment and improved performance this Policy Statement, along with the Targets, Objectives, Risks and Opportunities are constantly being reviewed, defined, and communicated throughout the business.
Duncan H. Warriner J. Neville Hackwell
Managing Director Head of Compliance